We provide you with practical education, resources and networking to help you embrace risk. With our package of membership benefits, you will be supported, connected and involved.
- Demonstrate your commitment to health, safety, Environment and wellbeing
- Stay updated on latest industry news and policy with monthly e-alert
- Remain compliant with practical tools and resources
- join a trusted awarding organization offering qualifications In many countries of the world
- Encourage staff development with e-learning places across 100 courses
- Gain exclusive invitations and discounts on awards and events, including the International Safety Awards
- Download the ASOSH member logo for use on your website, business cards, tender documents, marketing materials, company merchandise, and wherever else you may like to use it
- A free subscription to ASOSH magazine and monthly email newsletter and daily news updates online.
- As a member, you can enjoy discounts on several of our products and services
- Get service of Advice Service For times when you need a little more advice providing that extra guidance and support will help you manage risks, understand legislation and compliance requirements as well as save you time.
- Free Participation in conferences, workshops, seminars, Webinars, and Free HSE Online Courses
- Access to a range of downloadable templates, for example, risk assessments, for use in your business and receive a monthly poster and guide on different health and safety topics.
- ASOSH provides all members with a membership certificate for display on their office wall and an identification card.
- Manage and develop your own safety incentive program through another ASOSH strategic partner, ASOSH members receive special discounts on their OSHA compliant safety incentive programs.
- ASOSH members may also receive consultations from ASOSH on inspections and developing a Safety Management System (SMS).
Choose your membership
We have a pathway to membership for everyone – from students building their knowledge to Fellows, experts using their experience and expertise to influence their professions and best practice Even the retired
Membership Benefits & Pricing Table
Whatever you do, good health and safety are, good for your business. Workplace illness and injuries carry significant costs, both financial and reputational. Our membership is designed to help you manage legislation and compliance while systematically improving your health, safety and environmental standards.