We provide you with practical education, resources and networking to help you embrace risk. With our package of membership benefits, you will be supported, connected and involved.
- Demonstrate your commitment to health, safety, Environment and wellbeing
- Stay updated on latest industry news and policy with monthly e-alert
- Remain compliant with practical tools and resources
- join a trusted awarding organization offering qualifications In many countries of the world
- Encourage staff development with e-learning places across 100 courses
- Gain exclusive invitations and discounts on awards and events, including the International Safety Awards
- Download the ASOSH member logo for use on your website, business cards, tender documents, marketing materials, company merchandise, and wherever else you may like to use it
- A free subscription to ASOSH magazine and monthly email newsletter and daily news updates online.
- As a member, you can enjoy discounts on several of our products and services
- Get service of Advice Service For times when you need a little more advice providing that extra guidance and support will help you manage risks, understand legislation and compliance requirements as well as save you time.
- Free Participation in conferences, workshops, seminars, Webinars, and Free HSE Online Courses
- Access to a range of downloadable templates, for example, risk assessments, for use in your business and receive a monthly poster and guide on different health and safety topics.
- ASOSH provides all members with a membership certificate for display on their office wall and an identification card.
- Manage and develop your own safety incentive program through another ASOSH strategic partner, ASOSH members receive special discounts on their OSHA compliant safety incentive programs.
- ASOSH members may also receive consultations from ASOSH on inspections and developing a Safety Management System (SMS).
Choose your membership
We have a pathway to membership for everyone – from students building their knowledge to Fellows, experts using their experience and expertise to influence their professions and best practice Even the retired